Serikzhan Badaev (Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Kazakhstan)
Nikolay Bazhenov (Sobolev Institute of Mathematics, Russia): Rogers semilattices and their first-order theories.
Qi Feng (Chinese Academy of Sciences, China)
Sakae Fuchino (Kobe University, Japan)
Takayuki Kihara (Nagoya University, Japan):Computability-theoretic methods in descriptive set theory.
Beibut Kulpeshov (IIT University, Kazakhstan): The countable spectrum of weakly o-minimal theories of finite convexity rank.
Dietrich Kuske (Technische Universität Ilmenau, Germany): Automatic structures: the complexity of some natural decision problems.
Ahti-Veikko Pietarinen(Nazarbayev University, Kazakhstan)
Special Session Speakers
- Andrey Frolov -Kazan Federal University, Russia.
- Nurlan Kogabaev– Sobolev Institute of Mathematics, (Russia.):Computable dimension and projective planes
- Lu Liu -Central South University, (China.) Combinatorial implication of computability theory.
- Sergey Sudoplatov– Sobolev Institute of Mathematics, (Russia.): Classification of countable models of complete theories and its applications.
- Viktor Verbovskiy -Kazakh-British Technical University, Kazakhstan.
- Ningyuan Yao – Fudan University, China.
Set theory (organized by Jörg Brendle):
- Osvaldo Guzman -University of Toronto, Canada.
- JiaLiang He -Sichuan University, (China.): Some covering properties in metrizable groups.
- Daisuke Ikegami – Shibaura Institute of Technology, Japan.
Logic in Computer Science (organized by Bakhadyr Khoussainov)
- Marcin Jurdzinski– University of Warwick, UK: Universal trees and quasi-polynomial bounds for games and automata
- Jiamou Liu -The University of Auckland, (Newzealand.): Computational Complexity Issues in Hedonic Games on Graphs.
- Toru Takisaka -National Institute of informatics, Tokyo, Japan: Large Scale Geometries of Innite Strings.
- Minghui Ma -Sun Yat-sen University, China.
- Katsuhiko Sano -Hokkaido University, Japan
- Jiji Zhang -Lingnan University in Hong Kong, China.