Serikzhan Badaev (Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Kazakhstan) Structure of c-degrees of positive equivalences. Slide
Nikolay Bazhenov (Sobolev Institute of Mathematics, Russia): Rogers semilattices and their first-order theories. Slide
Qi Feng (Chinese Academy of Sciences, China): On a first order theory approximating theoretic economics
Sakae Fuchino (Kobe University, Japan): Strong Löwenheim-Skolem Theorem of stationary logics, game reflection principles, and generically supercompact cardinals.
Takayuki Kihara (Nagoya University, Japan): Computability-theoretic methods in descriptive set theory.
Byunghan Kim (Yonsei University, Korea): A report on NSOP1 theories. Slide
Beibut Kulpeshov (IIT University, Kazakhstan): The countable spectrum of weakly o-minimal theories of finite convexity rank.
Dietrich Kuske (Technische Universität Ilmenau, Germany): Automatic structures: the complexity of some natural decision problems. Slide
Dugald Macpherson (University of Leeds, UK): Definable sets infinite structures.Slide
Ahti-Veikko Pietarinen(Nazarbayev University, Kazakhstan) A Graphical Method for Non-Classical Logics.
Zhiwei Sun (Nanjing University, China): Further results on Hilbert’s tenth problem. Slide
Toshimichi Usuba (Waseda University, Japan): Choiceless set-theoretic geology. Slide
Special Session Speakers
Computability theory (organized by Andrey Morozov, Wu Guohua, and Yue Yang ):
- Andrey Frolov -Kazan Federal University, Russia. Computable vs low linear orders. Slide
- Nurlan Kogabaev– Sobolev Institute of Mathematics, (Russia.): Computable dimension and projective planes. Slide
- Rod Downey – Victoria University of Wellington, (New Zealand):Post’s Programme Revisited
Model theory (organized by Koichiro Ikeda and Bektur Baizhanov )
- Sergey Sudoplatov– Sobolev Institute of Mathematics, (Russia.): Classification of countable models of complete theories and its applications. Slide
- Viktor Verbovskiy -Kazakh-British Technical University, Kazakhstan. On the sets and functions definable in ordered Abelian groups. Slide
- Ningyuan Yao – Fudan University, China. On groups over Qp with definable f-generic types
Set theory (organized by Jörg Brendle):
- Jin Du -the University of Illinois at Chicago, USA.
- JiaLiang He -Sichuan University, (China.): Some covering properties in metrizable groups.
- Daisuke Ikegami – Shibaura Institute of Technology, Japan. On supercompactness of ω_1. Slide
Logic in Computer Science (organized by Bakhadyr Khoussainov)
- Marcin Jurdzinski– University of Warwick, UK: Universal trees and quasi-polynomial bounds for games and automata. Slide
- Jiamou Liu -The University of Auckland, (Newzealand.): Computational Complexity Issues in Hedonic Games on Graphs.
- Toru Takisaka -National Institute of informatics, Tokyo, Japan: Large Scale Geometries of Infinite Strings. Slide
Philosophical Logic (organized by Hiroakira Ono and Wei Wang)
- Minghui Ma -Sun Yat-sen University, China.
- Katsuhiko Sano -Hokkaido University, Japan: Goldblatt-Thomason theorems for non-classical logics.
- Jiji Zhang -Lingnan University in Hong Kong, China. A characterization of (weakly centered) Lewisian causal models. Slide